Sunday 16 September 2012

NOTD- Models own pink fizz!

This glitter nail polish is one of the most beautiful that I have seen! It reflects the light in the most amazing way and is opaque in one coat if using a base colour underneath or two if using on its own, which is almost unheard of in a glitter, especially one with a clear base! The formula is faultless, it applies evenly and lasts for weeks without the slightest sign of chipping.

I got mine on offer in a set of three with Juicy Jules and Thunder&Lightning for only £5 but normally it costs £5 on its own, which is still a bargain considering the quality. You can buy it here
Is it me or do their new mirrorball collection look to die for?!

Anna xx

7 comments:

  1. Hey Anna. I miss your vids on youtube. What happened :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour :) So gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! :) xxx

    http://shannonmarina.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo! who doesn't love glitter?! such a pretty shade.

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the color! I love everything glitterish :)


    x Vik


    viktoriadimitrova.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature this post! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. how beautiful is the nail polish ?! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete