Sunday, 16 September 2012

NOTD- Models own pink fizz!

This glitter nail polish is one of the most beautiful that I have seen! It reflects the light in the most amazing way and is opaque in one coat if using a base colour underneath or two if using on its own, which is almost unheard of in a glitter, especially one with a clear base! The formula is faultless, it applies evenly and lasts for weeks without the slightest sign of chipping.

I got mine on offer in a set of three with Juicy Jules and Thunder&Lightning for only £5 but normally it costs £5 on its own, which is still a bargain considering the quality. You can buy it here
Is it me or do their new mirrorball collection look to die for?!

Anna xx


  1. Hey Anna. I miss your vids on youtube. What happened :(

  2. Such a pretty colour :) So gorgeous! xxx

  3. This is gorgeous! :) xxx

  4. oooo! who doesn't love glitter?! such a pretty shade.


  5. love the color! I love everything glitterish :)

    x Vik

  6. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature this post! If you are interested you can email me at

  7. how beautiful is the nail polish ?! your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3